Are you in the following circumstances in trouble of losing your photos, videos and songs?
1. Did you mistakenly delete pictures, videos on your Macbook and empty the trash a while after?
2. The HFS+ WD My Book Essential external hard drive becomes inaccessible because of corrupted or damaged file system. And you years of photos are there!
3. Hit “Delete All” on your Sony camera by accident! Want to get your deleted photos back?
4. Formatted the SD card on your Samsung Galaxy mobile phone and desire to recover your photos, videos on it?
5. Restored your iPod Touch due to freezing screen frequently and all your music files and videos gone missing?
With Tenorshare Photo Recovery for Mac, you can recover any photos, video & songs from external hard drive, USB flash drive, memory card on digital camera & mobile phone, MP3, MP4 music player, iPod, iPad ( as long as you synced your iPod, iPad with iTunes before), so that you can go on enjoying your digital life. How does it work? Simply click Scan, select files and Recover and you’re back—like that.
This is a eay-to-operate tutorial for you to restore pictures you deleted or lost:
Step 1. Get Photo Recovery for Mac and operate the installation on your Mac computer. The next user interface seems will pop up like the below pic.
Step 2. Choose the drive your photos were located in before. And pick one or more file type to look for your photos or other types of files by clicking on “Start scan”
Be aware: All file types are tended to be chosen automatically. And you will additionally choose the particular file type you want to restore.
Step3. Scan the recoverable files and choose the files you desire to restore
Photo Recovery for Mac enables you to view recoverable pictures as well as songs prior before recovery so that you can choose the files you want to get back. Previw picture or even songs in order to check whether they’re recovered intactly. Following choosing the actual document you need to restore, click on “Recover” to process recovery.
Step4. Pick a destination folder for the retrieved documents
Pick a listing in order to save the files recovered. Then you’d better store those recovered files to another partition in case that they overwrite the files you need to retrieve. That is all for photo recovery.
Why don’t you download Photo Recovery for Mac from www.any-data-recovery.com to your Mac PC and recover deleted, lost pictures in minutes!